Waypost Stone Siding Response to COVID-19
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and following official guidelines for the World Health Organization,
Centers for Disease Control, and state and local health authorities. The health and safety of our team members, customers,
and industry partners is our highest priority.
We are open for business.
Our production facility is fully operational. Based on official guidelines we are adjusting our business practices.
Some of the proactive measures we have or are in the process of implementing include:
- Evaluation and implementing alternative working arrangements for team members
- Restricting access to our facilities by non-employees
- Limiting our team member face-to-face interactions and practicing social distancing of 6 feet or more
- Educating team members about CDC best practices for behavior and hygiene
- Requiring the use of emails, phone calls, and video conferencing for communications
We will continue to monitor the situation and take guidance from public health authorities. We remain committed to keeping
our team members and industry partners informed on developments affecting our community and operations
and helping everyone remain safe by limiting the spread of COVID-19.
We value the dedication and support of our entire business community in the face of this situation and we thank
you all for demonstrating patience and cooperation during this dynamic and rapidly changing situation.